As the recent trend shows, the Limited Liability Partnership or LLP is gaining popularity as compared Private or Limited Company. The LLP is a partnership firm where the responsibility of management and business rests on the shoulders of the partners of the company. A partner of an LLP is responsible for representing the vision and effecting the growth of the company.
Any LLP needs minimum of 2 partners out of which, it has to appoint minimum 2 designated partners according to the LLP Act, 2008. The designated partners participate in the daily proceedings of the company on behalf of all the partners. The addition, removal or change in designation of the partner does not affect the status of LLP but can affect the growth depending upon the ability of the partners.
The addition of partner to the LLP needs approval from the existing partners of the company and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs needs to notified regarding the addition/change of partner of the company. Jain Divya & Associates can help you prepare the necessary documents along with the required forms to file the notification to Add Partner to LLP. Get acquainted with the knowledge of different corporate compliances by scheduling a consulting session with Jain Divya & Associates.
Documents Required to Add Partner
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of Applicant
- Director Identification Number (DIN) of Applicant
- Copy of Resolution to Add Partner
- Supplementary Partnership Deed
- Original Partnership Deed
Procedure to Add Partner to LLP
- The applicant should have DSC and DIN. In case, the applicant does not have DSC and DIN, then he/she needs to apply for the same. Any individual who is above the age of 18 years, irrespective of the nationality & residential status, can apply for DSC and DIN.
- A meeting of existing partners is called and resolution to Add Partner is passed.
- The supplementary partnership deed with new partner’s name is drafted.
- All the documents along with necessary forms are filed with MCA within the 30 days of passing the resolution.
- Once the MCA approves the documents, the name of the new partner is added on the site of MCA.
The filing of MOA Amendment with the ROC takes around 10-15 days, depending upon the government processing. Jain Divya & Associates can help you in understanding MOA, drafting the altered MOA and filing the MOA amendment with the ROC. Schedule an consulting session with Jain Divya & Associates to know more about corporate compliances, company registrations and tax filings.
How we are Useful to Add Partner to LLP
- We study and understand the existing partnership deed of the company and advice you the procedure to Add Partner to LLP.
- We help in getting DSC and DIN for the applicant.
C-245/6, Near St. Gyaneshwar School Vallabh Nagar Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492001
9am - 6pm Mon - Fri